Now Available at SBT!
Connect with your customers faster and see better results by sending files – from password-protected PDFs and images to audio and video – directly through the text channel with multi-media messaging (MMS).
MMS should be a critical part of every mobile messaging strategy, as strategic use of MMS can result in significant performance improvements:
- MMS shows 10-15% higher engagement rates than SMS. Used together in airtight communications plans, our customers are seeing incredible performance in this channel.
- MMS campaigns garner 20% higher opt-ins than SMS. While SMS is still extremely effective, the credibility you can gain by requesting consent with an MMS message, such as a logo, could make or break a payment campaign.
- The average click-through-rate (CTR) of MMS is 15%, and the average open rate is 98% (compare that to 20% open rate for email).
Here are 3 of our top ways to get started with MMS:
- Send validation letters via text message to ensure they are seen.
- Send a short video from your CEO, announcing a new lending product.
- Send a PDF snapshot of monthly statements, accompanied by payment reminders, to make sure your borrowers have the information they need to pay you faster.
We are thrilled to introduce outbound MMS to our FinText ™ platform UI and API. Let’s work together to make the most of your mobile messaging strategy!
Current customer & interested in Outbound MMS? Reach out here.