The second part of a two-part series of our top asked questions about texting!
Our top two Solutions by Text experts, Amanda Payton, General Counsel + Leighann Lindsey, Head of Strategic Accounts went through our most asked questions we get as a top text provider in the industry. To watch the full session – access it here.
This presentation and any related materials are for educational purposes only. Nothing in this presentation is intended to constitute formal legal advice. Any legal questions should be directed to competent, licensed attorney versed in the subject matter presented.
Any specific technical abilities discussed are subject to the capabilities of the relevant text message provider, integration, and/or configuration.
Best Practice FAQs:
1. What are some things to be aware of concerning data integrity?
2. What are some considerations for creating an effective cadence?
This is a true differentiator of SBT against the rest of the industry. We work with our customers as a consultant to understand what ways get them in contact with their consumers the most efficient way possible. Some variables that can impact success that we help identify are:
Your risk models on establishing a low-risk vs high risk cadence
Your benchmarks against your peers in the industry
Your seasonality in your industry
What variables to help A/B test
3. What is the best time of day to send text message campaigns?
4. Is two-way texting effective? Should we allow free-form or stick to templated messages?
Watch part two of the session recap:
Interested in learning more about SBT?
- Watch the full session: Maximize the ROI of Your Texting Program: An Interactive Session
- Most Asked Questions about Texting: Laws + Regulations
- Download our whitepaper: Compliant Communications
Or Let’s Talk now!