Date: Thursday, March 7, 2024
Time: 12:00 PM -1:00 PM EST
- Build consumer trust and engagement with a compliant dedicated short code.
- Improve click-through and conversion rates with trackable forms and URLs embedded in text messages.
- Drive document completion by sending financial documents via MMS to capture images of financial documents and materials, such as driver’s license, paystub, etc., which are stored in the lenders system of record via the integration.
- Increase response rates with two-way texting allowing lenders to have direct conversations with consumers so that both parties get their questions answered and document requests fulfilled, easily and efficiently.
- Accelerate payments made with automated payment reminders encouraging on-time auto loan payments by reminding users through text, at the frequency of their choice, when a payment is due.
Meet our Panelists:
- Nick Babinsky, Chief Product & Customer Officer, SBT
- Yotam Haroosh, Director of Consumer Lending, Lightico
Can’t make it? The recording will be emailed to all registrants following the webinar.
Book a meeting below to speak with an SBT expert.